Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elizelk3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2012, 08:12 AM
    penguin8766, you are really stupid for dying your blonde hair with green Kool Aid, dumest thing I have ever heard
    figure that Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2012, 07:31 AM
    STOPPPP!! No boiling water for crying out loud! My daughter did the same thing, we ended up just buying a hair dye close to her color and even though the places where the koolaid is, is darker, it looks pretty good! The easiest and safest solution!
    girlythings101 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Dec 22, 2012, 06:49 AM
    Toothpaste
    Arrrggghhh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2013, 08:05 PM
    We used Oxi Clean and it worked! The water must be very hot. I put a half a mug of water in the microwave for 90 seconds and added a generous teaspoon of OxiClean. It bubbles like crazy and I had to immediately pour it into a bigger bowl. Soaked her hair for 5-10 minutes. You will see color coming out in foam within 2-3 minutes. The water turned red and I was going to rinse her hair and repeat but didn't need to. I had her wash and condition.
    Alex333 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2013, 06:22 AM
    Take a tea spoon of backing soda and put it in water wait for it to boil and dip your har in and leave it in there for ten minutes.I hope this was helpful.
    sky_99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2013, 03:32 PM
    I have dirty blond/honey blond hair and I dip dyed it blue and it looked really cool at first but now its been almost two months and the ends of my hair are a mucky green/blue! It just won't go away! I'm going to try using baking soda tonight but I feel all of your pain :/ I also tried vinegar and it didn't work!
    luludoodlebug57 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 10:03 AM
    well from seeing all of these Answers I do not want to dye my hair with Kool Aid LOL Im quite scared well if you do want it out RIGHT AWAY after you put on your hair if you change your mind then jump in the shower HOT water not too hot to skull or burn you! And scruby dub dub for about 2 min straight it should come out! But I hoped this helped! But I also have like a dark blonde hair and its turning orange so I was like OK well I could dye my hair a diff. color but I wanted it like pink or red you know! Well GOOD LUCK!!
    Hairhelpnowww Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2013, 08:16 PM
    Boil water and put two teaspoons baking soda in it let your haor sit for two minitues. I have platinum blond hair and I dyed it cherry red big mistake but this trick got it out Instantly
    Skylagirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2013, 02:24 PM
    Chlorine! I have brown hair but the Kool Aid came out fast. If you go swimming in a chlorine pool once or twice, it will probably come out. Let me know if this works for you - Skyla
    Skylagirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2013, 02:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_99 View Post
    i have dirty blond/honey blond hair and i dip dyed it blue and it looked really cool at first but now its been almost two months and the ends of my hair are a mucky green/blue! It just wont go away!! im going to try using baking soda tonight but i feel all of your pain :/ I also tried vinegar and it didnt work!
    chlorine works really well
    dancer517 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2013, 06:14 PM
    Nothing works I have tried everything to get mine out! I have dirty blonde hair and I dyed my tips with grape Kool Aid at the beginning of summer and then a few weeks later it turned red. I have tried every home remedy there is and nothing will come out!! The only thing I can think of doing anymore is cutting my hair but I really don't want to do that! HELP!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Cash aid [ 1 Answers ]

When you add another adult onto your cash aid does the amount you receive go up, down, or stay the same? And if you get married does you cash aid stop?

Keyboard kool-aid [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a proper or safer way to clean kool-aid out of a wireless keyboard? My plan is to take it apart and clean as much gunk off and out of the keyboard inards as I can.

Looking for aid [ 1 Answers ]

Here the sitch: My fiancé and I just signed a lease for an apartment but she is worried that we won't be able to pay the rest of the depoist plus the month rent before we move in is there any help out there in the state of Wisconsin county of pierce besides west cap

View more questions Search