Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jillia Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Aug 19, 2010, 08:18 AM

Okay, I broke no contact. I sent him email telling him we didn't need to have any further contact. That I wasn't going to be his whore. I use to think he was good person, but have come to different conclusion after all this.

This was extremely hard thing for me to send, I really wanted to let him have it and go nuts, but I made it very professional. I am really shaking right now, but I do feel like I have move self respect, if that makes since
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 19, 2010, 08:47 AM

It makes sense, but let that be the last communication. You don't want to be going back and forth with him. That does not allow you to heal.
    If he responds, don't read it or return it.
    Imabadman Posts: 303, Reputation: 135

Aug 19, 2010, 09:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jillia View Post
    Okay, I broke no contact. I sent him email telling him we didnt need to have any further contact. That I wasnt going to be his whore. I use to think he was good person, but have come to different conclusion after all this.

This was extremely hard thing for me to send, I really wanted to let him have it and go nuts, but I made it very professional. I am really shaking right now, but I do feel like I have move self respect, if that makes since
    Hmmm... In my opinion you sent this because you want to start a dialog with him. You want him to fight for you, maybe a little ego stroking.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2010, 09:59 AM

Sending anything shows that you still care.
    Even if it's a "screw you"

Aug 19, 2010, 10:53 AM

I know you are right---Back on the " NO Contact" wagon. Man, I hope I can stick to it.
    Imabadman Posts: 303, Reputation: 135

Aug 19, 2010, 12:01 PM

Hang in there girl. It's tough, but so are you.

Try to focus on how absolutely screwed up this situation is. I mean come on... do you really want to share your partner with someone else?!

Would you share your underwear with other people? Eeewwww...

Aug 19, 2010, 12:43 PM

LOL--now that's a whole new way of looking at it!!
    silverlining Posts: 52, Reputation: 30

Aug 19, 2010, 06:28 PM

Even if he did say to you lets get back together would ever really be able to trust him after all of this? I know I wouldn't.. Seen in time and time again even from personal experience men like him don't change.. If he thinks he will get away with it he will do it!

Aug 24, 2010, 01:15 PM

Okay, so I started putting a post it on my computer with number of how many days I have gone with no contact. I was feeling pretty good about and everyone would ask about the number, but I would just say its personal. ]

So he contactd me yesterday about the email I sent last week saying I didn't want anymore contact with him. No more emails , etc. Like I said then I didn't tell him off like I wanted to, just perfessional. He emailed that he didn't know what he did wrong to make me write an email like that. Also that he was having panic attacks and he feels he is a very caring person. I did email back that I was sorry to hear he was having paniac attacks, that geez he didn't have those with me, but I just didn't feel like putting myself out there anymore for him and he might want seek professional help for those attacks.

I got to tell you all, I was more upset that I had to change my dang post them back to the number 1!! Don't get me wrong I still love him, but I have read and read a lot of stories and advice given and know that I will survive. Just wanted to keep everyone who is helping me posted,
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2010, 01:31 PM

He sob story sucked you back in & you responded.

Just stay NC. Now.

That's the beauty of NC, eliminates that drama.

You are the one in control.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 24, 2010, 04:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vanheart View Post
    He sob story sucked you back in & you responded.

Just stay NC. Now.

Thats the beauty of NC, eliminates that drama.

You are the one in control.
    Yes, pleas do that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's been almost a year, can I get my baby back? [ 27 Answers ]

I am a birthmother and I suffer from depression and lost my husband 2 years before I placed my baby for adoption. I was so depressed and I was not on medication at the time I placed my child for adoption. What are the odds that I can get my child back. I am know on medication for depression and...

My 24 year old son got into a motorcycle accident a year back,now the passenger [ 11 Answers ]

Judgement against him, the bike had Insurance @ that time no repair bill was filed. Son had dotor bills, passenger was check-out but no injuries other than slight scraps (at that time).Now no longer boyfriend & girlfriend we think her parents got a lawyer to file paperwork. He doesn't live with...

Am I able to get a deposit back after almost a year? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! My boyfriend and I put down a deposit on a used pop up trailer ($500) subject to whether we could come up with the rest of the funds to purchase $6000.00.(Iknow we didn't really put a whole lot of planning into it. At the time it seemed like a good deal; with a high pressure salesperson to...

Its been almost a year and I still want her back [ 3 Answers ]

Everybody liked her because she was one of the best looking girls in the school and mainly because she seemed impossible to get. But for me it was much different. At first I had no intention of attempting to date her because everybody else did and I just figured there was no chance and we we're...

What should I be getting back this year? [ 4 Answers ]

I am married filing jointly(HOH), and we have 3 children. We made 115K and paid about 20K in taxes. We also bought a house in October that we put some $ down on and paid some interest and or taxes on. What should my return be without taking into consideration any additional credits from our home?...

View more questions Search