Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shade3shades Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 02:03 PM
    Lightner Cream recipe
    Can we use alpha arbutin 8%, monobenzone 1%, Plus Ellagic Acid 1%, Ferullic Acid com 1% (combine) or any of those, add it in our base creams to make dramatic results for us?

Base Cream = Clinique moisturizers. Any one has used this or combination with mono?
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Aug 16, 2010, 02:48 PM

Im not sure how you would go about doing that but test it out and keep track of any changes in the cream (if it goes brown or clumpy). I tend to not like mixing creams to begin with because I don't know whether certain chemicals will react badly to one another.

Aug 16, 2010, 03:01 PM

I am not going to use mono till I see your results. There is this gal from london dolice she has used mono for 2 months and she already regrets it.

I am defiantly going to use Alpha arbutin at night in based cream and Vit C serum in the morning.

Some one said Retin A is also good but I don't have acne but have oily skin
    Nickol32 Posts: 116, Reputation: 10

Aug 16, 2010, 06:12 PM

As a Vitiligo patient let me tell you this
    Do not use monobenzone
    It's for Vitiligo
    Don't mess with your skin

Most of the sellers online will send you dark off-white/brown/sand looking crystalized powder. If you got that be aware that its not pure monobenzone at all
    And it's not skin/medical grade, it will cause you more harm than you think

Aug 17, 2010, 05:20 AM

How about Retin A and alpha arbutin on face and body. Would you recommend this at night.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recipe to make sefi white cream 10X [ 17 Answers ]

So everyone has been asking how I made my sefi white cream mixture so here it goes: 1.) Get a 4 ouce jar add 3 TABLESPOON of sefi white powder 2.) get a measuring cup and add 250 ml of water 3.) pour water and sephi white powder into a pot 4.) cook at a temperature of 160/f for @ least 15 min...

"True n' Tone Skin Lightner Cream"--contains HQ [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, My name is linksys2000. I am new to the "Ask Me Help Desk" forum, and site. Thanks for all of the information and perspectives. Somehow, this wealth of information leads to better decisions and ultimately thoughtful choices. So thanks to all of you for promoting this site and...

How do I use bio-clair cream(skin lightner) [ 1 Answers ]

I have been using bio-clair cream for 2-weeks now,and I have seen such good results,my face is lighter and is glowing,so what I want to know is how long should I use it?and is there any after effect?I really love the cream but should I trust it?

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

View more questions Search