Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    briannamy4e4k Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2006, 10:54 AM
    Fridgidare washer
    Our washer is not draining during the spin cycle? It just spins the water. Can anyone help
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Dec 26, 2006, 07:34 PM
    Could be the drain solenoid or the pump. Check for voltage at the drain solenoid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washer will not drain [ 14 Answers ]

Hi- I am hoping someone can help me fix my top-load washer. I washed a cotton quilt batting that fell apart into a thousand "wads" of cotton of various sizes and lenths. I pulled out as many as I could, including some from the drain holes in the washer tub. Now the washer will not drain. I...

Washer [ 4 Answers ]

I have an 8 yr old inglis washer, can anyone tell me why it leaks... terribly... for the first load? If I do 6 loads in one day, it leaks like crazy (flood) for the first load and is OK for the next five. The next day, same thing, the first load will flood... any after is OK... any idea's?

How to take sock out of washer [ 3 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool ultimate care II cloth washer(model number LSB6300LWO). Recently this machine does not work normally. The water cannot be drained completely and it makes a strange noise when spinning. I searched on the web found it is possible something might drop in. I would like to check to...

Washer tub [ 2 Answers ]

I recently put in a new sink for my washing machine and thought I hooked everything up all right but the grey pipe with the little small white thing on it going from my hot water tap to the hot water pipe is leaking as well is the cold am I missing something or am I supposed to glue them together....

My washer... My washer... OH! My washer... [ 1 Answers ]

Dear all, I have a Kenmore Sensor Smart washer Three Speed... Automatic... with Catalyst... that It is with us since we bought the house (19 months ago... ). Today, it decided not to work... It can fill with water but sometimes it doen´t wash the clothes (the tub is not moving) and sometimes it...

View more questions Search