Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lax510 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 11:30 AM
    Dsc alarm 1832 connection to control 4 home automation4
    What do I need to connect a DSC 1832 control panel to Control home automation system?
    Marty70 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2011, 07:31 PM

Here is a link that explains what you will need.

DSC
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2011, 02:35 PM

For a quick, cost effictive control of things by remote or local phone is the PC5580:
    DSC PowerSeries Telephone Interface & Automation Control Module 5580TC - 5580TC
    On a home phone or a Remote phone, you can arm/disarm the system, check status, bypass, control Lighting, X10 Power Line Modules for any Control and the PC5580 TC also allows Temperature control by thermostat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing the phone number programmed into a DSC 1832 alarm [ 12 Answers ]

I have a DSC 1832 alarm with a 5500 keypad. This is connected to my home phone to make an outgoing call to my and my wife's cell phone if the alarm is triggered. This has worked for the last 2 years but the phone company changed my cell phone number. The company that installed the alarm is no...

Dsc alarm pc5010 I stopped monitoring, can I still use alarm? I keep getting a troubl [ 1 Answers ]

I stopped having my dsc alarm PC5010 monitored. Can I use the audible only? I keep getting a trouble, clock problem and it won't let me set it.

Changing installer code on a dsc 1832 alarm system [ 2 Answers ]

How do you change the installer code on a DSC 1832 alarm

Dsc 1832 resistor value [ 1 Answers ]

I have a DCS 1832 and I am getting intermitting open. The wires at the control panel are tightly secured. It could be a resistor problem and I am unsure of to what the resitor value should be for the zones. Can you help?

Connecting DSC power 1832 alarm to phone line [ 4 Answers ]

Hello - I have a DSC power series 1832 alarm system that I want to connect to a central monitoring station. I have connected it to the phne line via a RJ31X telephone jack and cord set. I set up the system to monitor the phone line such that it should report an error when the phone line is no...

View more questions Search