Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tinkerbell17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 09:42 AM
    Whatever happened to Dona's Molds and Hues?
    I used to used do ceramics and also remembered that Dona had the best ceramic molds and hues (colors). Now that I am wanting to start doing ceramics again and using her dry brushing method, I find that I can't find her products. I used to get them directly from her in Ohio. Does anyone know what happened to Dona? I believe her last name was Snipes.
    scott_a Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 08:19 PM
    I use to work at Donas Molds yes her name is Dona Snipes the Donas Molds is shut down, I heard a few stories why but don't know which is the truth, I was wanting to go back to work there, but cant.
    terryloaf Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 02:39 AM
    Oregon Ceramic Supply Company bought a lot of molds and paints when Dona's Molds went out of business.

Oregon Ceramic Supply Co.
    30893 Ehlen Dr SW
    Albany, OR 97321-9451
    (541) 926-0341
    Homelovingirl31 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 08:23 AM
    Hi Tinkerbell 17
    I also love Dona molds and can still get them shipped across from the States to Scotland. My last batch was ordered in the autumn of 2010 and I received them in December 2011, (assuming that you are in the States) I wouldn't think it too difficult to get the molds.
    Good luck with this!
    Homelovingirl31 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 08:24 AM
    Hi Tinkerbell 17
    I also love Dona molds and can still get them shipped across from the States to Scotland. My last batch was ordered in the autumn of 2010 and I received them in December 2011, (assuming that you are in the States) I wouldn't think it too difficult to get the molds.
    Good luck with this!
    maryspad414 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 10:44 AM
    Ceramics Plus West Allis WI has many Dona's Molds and bisque available.
    Catherineritchi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2012, 10:04 AM
    HI I TOO have that problem but I am looking for Dona's drybrushing brushes They really are the best Can you help
    mrsmikey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 02:28 PM
    I've done Dona's projects for years. She sold the business to MadeinFire but they went out of business. In addition to Oregon Ceramic Molds, you can also get supplies (like brushes, project finishers (wings), molds, etc.) from Starlite Molds out of Wichita, Kansas. However, you can get a better price through Oregon Ceramic Supply if they are going to a show near you.
    jamieswrtz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 01:37 PM
    Hi, we currently sell a lot of Dona's items, however we do not sell the molds, check out our website.

Www.handcraftedceramics.com

We also have an eBay store. http://stores.ebay.com/Handcrafted-Ceramics
    YourFiredCerami Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2013, 10:08 PM
    I sell and can find a lot special order items. Come check me out on fb at: https://www.facebook.com/yourfired.clayceramics or email me at [email protected]

I make bisque and some of my collections are my very own items. I also make ceramic jewelry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kentucky Molds [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where I might find Kentucky Molds for sale?

Looking for Two Teddy Bear Molds [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for two molds and I think they are made by Gare, it is two teddy bears, one is a male teddy bear with a top hat and a vest on and the female bear has a hat with feathers and a dress, they look like they are a couple and probably wedding outfits, they are teddy bear bank molds. If...

Covering up reddish hues [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a light brown hair dye with shine boosters to give my hair some oomph for my upcoming wedding. My hair is naturally a medium/dark brown. I have never dyed my hair before and was aware it may lighten a little, but was not prepared for the brassy/orange-ish hue. The dye was permanent. It...

Rubber molds [ 1 Answers ]

Is rubber porous? How are rubber molds created?

Ceramic Molds [ 5 Answers ]

Where can I find molds for ceramic projects. Thanks

View more questions Search