Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linda43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 05:32 AM
    My faucet keeps dribbling for several seconds after I turn the water off.
    Just yesterday my kitchen faucet started dribbling for several seconds after I turn the water off. And it takes a second or so before it starts running when turned on. It has never done this before. It's a Price Pfister, washerless about 4 years old. It has hot and cold handles. Does the same no matter which one I turn on or off.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen faucet water will not turn off! [ 12 Answers ]

Hey... my faucet in the kitchen will not turn off, it's only happening on the hot side. I had to shut off main water valve to shut water off. Anyway to fix this? :confused:

Why is the cold water only dribbling into my washing machine? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in the city so I am on city water. Just recently My cold water only dribbles into my washing machine. Help Please!

Exterior Water Faucet will not turn. How do I get it to turn again. [ 2 Answers ]

I went to turn the water on in the back and it will not turn. How do I unlosen it? Thanks

Water Pressure Surges for 1-2 seconds when faucet turned on [ 1 Answers ]

I recently began to notice a spike in my home water pressure for about 1-2 seconds before it settles down to normal. This happens anytime I turn on any faucet in the house. At the same time, my toilet fill valve keeps running very slightly. This stops when any faucet in the house is turned on so it...

Water is always hot when I turn on the faucet. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm used to living in places where the water in the pipes is always cold. In my current home, the water in the pipes is always hot. I have to literally turn on the cold water and let the hot water run out. Does anyone know what causes this? I'm concerned that I'm losing quite a bit of energy...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.