Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chef_chick Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Aug 16, 2010, 04:06 AM
    What holiday should my family go on?
    Hello,

My family and I are looking for a holiday to go on around the budget of $10,000. We are looking for skiing or culture experiences. We are a family of 4 with two adults and two kids aged 11 and 14, beginner skiiers. We are looking at Japan (cheap holiday), Interstate of Australia and mabye even Bali. If you recommend any or have any ideas please post!

Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Family member will not leave with his family and my mom died and I am the exector. [ 1 Answers ]

Mother died and I am the executor of the will. Brother and family have lived with Mom for six months. This was suppose to be temporary. Mom never wanted him in the house and told the other family members he better not live in my house and under no cicumstances do I want him to live here. Have not...

A holiday wish? [ 2 Answers ]

I received this as an email and wanted to share it, but maybe it should go under humor and comedy, or on the legal board, or under political issues and causes? What category would you place it in? Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best Wishes for an environmentally...

Got holiday tickets not paid for holiday [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I really hope someone can help me. I booked a holiday in Feb and only paid low deposit. Then due to finaces I did not pay anymore so could not go. This morning the holiday tickets (flight and accommodation ) arrived. I went on the website to try and pre-book the flight seats and it let...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.