Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmAsH Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2006, 08:46 AM
    Ibm think pad
    I can't fiind a better video driver 4 win 98se I have one vftprw8m it doesn't work, I really need another , this driver runs at 16 color , I need better, plsssss help me
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Dec 21, 2006, 08:49 AM
    The driver should not run at 16 color, as that would indicate the lack of a driver. You did not state what model your ThinkPad is, and that is needed.
    SmAsH Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2006, 07:49 PM
    So it's a think pad intel p II ibm 3.. Mhz proc, ty so much 4 replying so fast
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 21, 2006, 07:58 PM
    On the keyboard should be a model number, That's what we need not the processor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Detached garage pad [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to get some information on building a garage starting with the Pad. I am planning on building a 22X26 detached garage. The rough grade was completed about 4 months ago. It is a clay base with no topsoil added yet. Should I get a bobcat in to remove a couple inches or just pack down...

How long must a garage pad cure before you can build on it? [ 1 Answers ]

Once you have your garage pad poured, how long do you have to wait before you start framing your garage? Thanks, lbrowne

Prepping for a garage pad! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey fellas, getting close to starting this project and here is what I got listed so far. 1. Bobcat work, getting a contractor to come in a clear out a patch and remove the topsoil from my property. He'll go down at least 8 inches, and will keep going till he hits the hard clay. 2. I'll rent...

Ibm Thinkpad Graphics [ 1 Answers ]

**DRIVING ME NUTS** ibm thinkpad 600e; windows 98se; when you fire up machine, you suffer v. poor graphics & if you right-click empty area of screen & select properties, it doesn't allow you to move the slider bar to adjust screen size, & only 2 colours are available, 16or black & white!! Have...

Mondeo brake pad service light prob [ 1 Answers ]

>:(I hope some one can help me I have a 1996 ford mondeo 2.5 V6 ghia x. The problem I have is that the brake pad service light on the dash stays on when I have changed the pads all round, changed the brake fluid through the system, I have checked the float in the brake resivor that is OK, all...

View more questions Search