Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bmurf12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 11:26 AM
    One single pimple on the penile shaft
    I noticed today after I got home from work and was about to take a shower a pimple like bump at the bottom of my penile shaft on the top side. Being an idiot I popped it cause it looked like a pimple, now I know I shouldn't have, but it looked a lot like the pimples I get on my arms like after work when I have sweat a lot and stuff. That is why I popped it I guess. But it is just one single bump, I was tested for std's and such about a month and a half ago which was about 3 weeks after I had sex and everything came back normal. So my question is by the few facts I just gave, I know its hard, but do you think its anything to worry about? Or could it possibly be from working out in the hot sun Friday and being sweaty for hours after before taking a shower and then doing the same yesterday? Could it be just a regular pimple? It's a little bigger than the little small ones I've seen on the testicles in past years, anyway thanks
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2010, 01:06 PM

Hot and sweaty are perfect breeding grounds for pimples.

Treatment is prevention. Tinactin as needed, Cutacura anti-bacterial soap and change underwear and any garments over that area when they get sweaty.
    bmurf12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 02:10 PM
    So you don't think I have anything to worry about? Its nearly gone now, just a little mark and there was never a bump after I popped it, it never hurt or was sore before or after

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Found one hard small bump on penile shaft... [ 4 Answers ]

I am twenty-two years old. I have a girlfriend (long-distance), but we have not had intercourse in two months. I recently discovered a small bump on the shaft of my penis. It is hard and slightly red. I went two years without intercourse before I met my current girlfriend and have never had any...

"pimple" on Penile shaft [ 2 Answers ]

All right I guess I can't be discreet about it - lol - but anyway about a month ago I had a bump on my penis (lower part of the shaft). It felt a lot like a pimple or something like that, and didn't pop for a while. Then after about a week or so of having it it popped and white puss (like blackhead...

Large pimple on penile shaft [ 1 Answers ]

For a while now Ive had a large, white, pimple like bump on the side of my penis. Located near the base next to the hair line. Now I have not shown it to my doctor yet (I have a female doctor), but I was wondering what it could be. When I last squesed it a hard stone like puss came out. This is the...

Bumps on base of penile shaft [ 1 Answers ]

I have had these small wart-like bumps on the base of the shaft of my penis for many years now (2 on left and 2 on right side). They have never bothered me or gotten worse, and I have had physicals where my doctor has just glanced at them, but hasn't said anything about them. I just figured they...

Penile shaft bumps/scaly head [ 2 Answers ]

After 6 months that my husband and I first dated he started seeing weird small bumps on his penis. It then went away. Soon after I was pregnant and tested for everything. I had nothing. Even after I had the baby I went in to get a check up and skin was taken from my cervix. THey thought I might...

View more questions Search