Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WeisseHertz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 07:38 AM
    How to Lighten the whole body?
    Hello!

I'm new here, not yet started my regimen of bleaching, since I'm still behind information as well, since I have been searching for has a good time, and I intend to make arrangements with Mequinol 10% (Leucodin) and 1% RA. I wonder if someone makes a scheme like this, and How to lighten the whole body ----> I do one piece at a time, I do the whole body at once, how to apply the ingredients...
    Ultimately need all the help I can give. I believe that such information may be valid not only for me but for many others here.
    SceneQueen Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Aug 15, 2010, 08:50 AM

I am going to start using mequinol too, maybe 10% or 20% mequinol & 1% retin a

I hope it lightens me lots
    WeisseHertz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 10:17 AM

Should exercise caution and follow label recommendations for use in the medicament.Can cause reactive hyper pigmentation.
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Aug 15, 2010, 05:04 PM

To lighten the whole body just apply the product everywhere. It will probably take a really long time and get very expensive. Retin-a comes in a tiny tube so I doubt that can be used for the body lol unless your SUPER rich.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What products lighten the body? [ 31 Answers ]

I've been using dr fred summit on my face and it changed about 4 shades what can I use on my body?

I want to lighten my body all over [ 8 Answers ]

I need advice on skin lightening. I have been bleaching my skin for two years now and my face has lightened but my body remains dark. Can anyone suggest a good cream for my body please. I am still not satisfied with the colour of my face but I'm looking to lighten my body for now. I have been using...

Lighten Skin & Body Have Dark Complex [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone I'm so happy that I found this site! I'm totally new to this and looking for some help. I have dark complx and want to lighten it and whole body to. What products do you guys recommend? Ty

Lighten with my body with this product [ 3 Answers ]

http://up100.arabsh.com/files/17nf9z0ktzl245pte131.jpg Welcome I am a new woman member of the Middle East You participated accident and noted that many ask and ask about skin lightening I shall write my experience with decent special used for a month and got a real blank Although...

I need information on skin lighten body injection. Do you know? [ 11 Answers ]

Im an african american woman and my skin is a bit too dark especially since I just had a baby and all it just gotten worse, so I'm seeking information to directions to a dermatologist who gives the skin lighten body injection because I've tried all types of lotion, peels and they just don't work,...

View more questions Search