Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amour_amour363 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Dec 21, 2006, 07:25 AM
    Fallen Angel song? What is the correct title and artist?
    Looking up the "Interview with the Vampire" soundtrack on LimeWire, the song "Fallen Angel" pops up. It is approximatly 1:50, and it is only half of the song.

:confused: I can't seem to find the correct song title or artist and it is really annoying me. I've tried everything I have thought of and searched hard. I can't make out some of the lyrics however sorry lol. Lyrics are similar to this:

Here I am all alone
    In a place where no one knows
    I have??

??
    For my death??
    Do I deserve to die
    It is time to say goodbye

Once there was a time

{The song cuts out now}
    Dragonfire24 Posts: 105, Reputation: 3

Dec 21, 2006, 02:48 PM
    I don't think the song is part of the queen of the damned soundtrack. I actually searched for it and it came up under Queen of the damned. I know it isn't in queen of the damned. The singer sounds very familiar, so I may be able to figure out the band and song title. I just need alil more time
    Measley3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 04:26 PM
    I've been looking for this song for a long time. As far as I know the lyrics are:

Here I am all Alone,
    In a place where no one knows,
    I wait with open arms,
    For my death to tear apart,
    Do I deserve to die,
    It is time to say goodbye,
    And once there was a time
    And once there was a time

And then it cuts off. I can't seem to find it on the internet at all, it kind of disappeared or something. If anyone figures out the Artist and Title could they let me know as well.
    zenstudy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 02:46 PM
    The title of this song is "FallnAngel" (that's the actual spelling), performed by Lestat. The track appears on their CD "Vision of Sorrows", released on Jevan Records (now most likely defunct) in 1994.

The CD seems to be quite rare, so you may have to try a file sharing program to get it.
    nahlaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2010, 04:25 PM
    guyz here's a link to the song ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia19TxjqytY
    kingtuticeman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 03:07 PM
    You can download Lestat Vision Of Sorrows Album here mygothicdarkspace.com/2008/06/lestat-vision-of-sorrows.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need artist name/title of song [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a little frustrated. I just heard this song that I haven't heard since the early 90s ,it's a pop song.I don't know the name of the song or the artist. Now I have a bet going because the other person is so sure it's ace of base but I disagree,please help. A apart of the song goes something like...

Song title and artist [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for song title and artist name. The artist is a woman,: I think the song is from the 90's. The song has the lyrics " how do you make a body blush, some other lyrics are "by the time I took you home ,and the look on your face that told me maybe you had some advice to give on how to be...

Looking for a song title and artist [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a song that has the lyrics "I have a lover who loves me"

Anyone know title and artist of this song? [ 2 Answers ]

Recently, there has been a song played on an Animal Planet commercial that keeps sticking in my head. It sort of goes like this: 4-3-2-1 Earth below us... I think it's an 80's song but for the life of me, I can't remember the artist or title. Can anyone help? Thanks!!

Artist and title of song [ 1 Answers ]

Artist and name of song. Soldier Soldier, last year, had a woman who sang 'you don't know me' . Kind of a ballard. I don't know if that is the name of the song but who was the artist also. Many thanks music fans :D

View more questions Search