Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaryBe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 02:31 AM
    How do I get rid od pimples fast
    I used a type of rubbing achol on a pimple now its worse what do I do?
    MaryBe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 02:32 AM

I used hydyrogen peroxide on a pimple now its worse how can I fix this?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2010, 03:02 AM

Peroxide will burn the skin,apply some ice to take down the swelling, and then some baby nappy cream to dry up the spot.

Just a dab!
    try2light Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Aug 19, 2010, 07:03 AM

Try some natural alternatives like mint leaves juice on your face before you go to sleep. That really helps with the redness and pimple formation. I also use a cream called Miracell skin support cream and that really helps.
    getridofacne247 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 12:17 AM
    Some tips:

There are number of easy steps to get rid of pimples quickly. They are some of the simple steps which can be followed regularly.

1. Apply ice towards the pimples few times each day. This will reduce the swelling and can try to make the pimple less noticeable.
    2. Toothpaste can be applied to the pimple which again cuts down on the swelling and helps you to remove the pimples the next morning.
    3. Drink a great deal of water. This facilitates removal of toxins from body.
    4. Try to stop junk food and also eatables containing excess sugar and vegetable oil.
    5. Another way to get rid of pimples is the use of garlic. Massage the garlic on your face few times a day for about a week.
    6. The best away to get rid of pimples is always to eliminate stress. Once stress level falls its easier to remove pimples fast.
    7. Regions which might be prone to pimples should be washed with a cleanser at least two times a day.
    8. Avoid oil based moisturizers and makeup.
    9. Consult a dermatologist and ask them for a pimple cream.
    10. Sleep well at night as it strengthens the body's defence mechanism to fight off bacteria and other infection.

Source: How to get rid of pimples

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you get rid of pimples on your scalp? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have this problem, every now and then I get pimples on my scalp which are very painful. Is there any product that helps get rid of them.

How do I effectivly get rid of pimples? [ 6 Answers ]

I have pimples, bad. I wash my face everyday, twice and in the shower with proactive. I've tried everything from clean & clear to aveeno, PLEASE HELP!

Need to get rid of pimples? [ 10 Answers ]

I usually don't have very bad skin at all but recently I had an outbreak on my forehead and when I get pimples that seems to be the only spot I get them, I wash my face every day and shower daily, but still I seem to always have at least one there.. I also have bangs and thought that maybe my hair...

View more questions Search