Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terrilee48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2010, 09:00 PM
    Court ordered drug test, results to be sent to court, can person also get results?
    Father of 15 month old court ordered to take hair follicle test.. Results to be faxed to person in juvenile court. Can anyone else get results before the next court hearing? Also, the test was taken 23 days ago and so far no results yet.. Why would it take so long?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 14, 2010, 09:14 PM

Depending on the lab, it can often take a month or even two months for results to come back, ( a lot of labs are very backed up)

If the result has a bearing on a motion you have , you should be able to file to see the results

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can this drug interfere with the results of a blood test [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you jesus helper. I have one more question. If I do happen to be pregnant, the night I would've conceived was the last time I have done cocaine. Would this lessen the chance of conception occurring and also will it have an affect on the result of the blood test if I am? (it being in my system...

Drug Test Results [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone! :D I'm not sure if this is in the right spot to post this so forgive me if it isn't. I have applied for a job and it is mandatory to take a drug test, although I don't do any drugs myself I am constantly around people who do. The people I live with smoke pot everyday, that doesn't...

Received Hair Folical Drug Test Results, But I Need Answers! [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently taken a Hair Follicle Drug Test through the Courthouse. I received my test results in the mail a few days ago. The results displayed exactly these words: * "The hair sample submitted is an unsuitable specimen that a) appears to be heavily contaminated with drug beyond that which...

False drug test results [ 4 Answers ]

I have someone in my family that is on probation.My family member got in trouble for DUI. Since then, they have been trying to get their life back on track and abiding by all the rules of their probation.My family member went to visit her probation officer like they were scheduled to, so the...

Accurate Drug Test Results [ 4 Answers ]

I gave my 16 year old daughter a urine drug test to test for illicit drug use (mainly marijana). I watched her deposit the urine into the cup to make sure she did not dilute the urine. The urine was white and clear. It had no yellow tint and did NOT smell like urine. What would cause the urine...

View more questions Search