Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sirgut Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2010, 09:17 AM
    How can I get free scholarship
    I am living in ethiopia and I am an ethiopian.I am now 12 grade but I just pass to university with good result.I want to get free scholarship in any unversity because I want to live a better life and give a better life to others,so please please give me a free scholarship
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 14, 2010, 09:22 AM
    Best idea would be to ask the universities you are interested in how they can help you.
    sirgut Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2010, 09:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgut View Post
    i am living in ethiopia and i am an ethiopian.i am now 12 grade but i just pass to unviersity with good result.i want to get free scholarship in any unversity because i want to live a better life and give a better life to others,so please please give me a free scholarship
    then I could change myself then my family and after my country

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free scholarship [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get free scholarship chance?

Free scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I am forgin student I am resident in belgium I love to get scholarship in uk or us in material engineering because I have Bsc in material engineering from iraq . Please if someone help me to get that I will be appreciate for that my mail is : EMAIL REMOVED... thanks and regards

I need to get free scholarship! [ 2 Answers ]

I need to get free scholarship I have deploma by pharmacy. How could could I get free scholarship to abrod I need someone to help me! I am 27 years old,femail, I need to get free scholarship I have deploma by Pharmacy and I am a poor person... who can help me my financial aid for scholarship and...

A need for free scholarship ? [ 7 Answers ]

I have degree in medical laboratory technology from university of Gondar,Ethiopia and now I would like to study my masters degree by related fields with free scholarship programmes. Thank you

Free scholarship. [ 1 Answers ]

I had a degree in computer sicence I want to continue my study In which universities I can get free scholarship.

View more questions Search