Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soukaina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2010, 07:32 AM
    Skin lightening
    Hello what is the best product for lighten my skin I'm so black I want to be mixed race
    Nickol32 Posts: 116, Reputation: 10

Aug 14, 2010, 07:58 AM

You can't change your race.
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Aug 14, 2010, 10:44 AM

Just read the posts here, you will become very knowledable about most of the skin lighteners available. What have you used so far?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Using Skin Lightening Products Make People More Likely to Get Skin Cancer? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay. A lot of people use skin lightening/whitening products. It's a big business in many parts of the world. People who eat too much all the time and not burning off enough calories by exercising might run the risk of getting overweight. People who smoke tobacco products run...

Bio claire skin lightening cream crème how lond does it take to lightening your skin [ 1 Answers ]

Bio claire crème how long does it take to lightening your skin where in jamaica can I get it to buy

Pale, Dull, and Dry Skin As a Result of Skin Lightening? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, My name is linksys2000. I am new to the "Ask Me Help Desk" forum, and site. Thanks for all of the information and perspectives. Somehow, this wealth of information leads to better decisions and ultimately thoughtful choices. So thanks to all of you for promoting this site and...

View more questions Search