Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    philippines Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2010, 12:29 AM
    Honorable retirement, no retirement pay
    I received an honorable retirement from the U.S. Air Force after 27 years of service. When I reached the 25 year mark I applied for retirement and it was granted. However, after my retirement was approved I was placed on an administrative hold, my retirement orders revoked, and court martialed for accepting a $4,000 bribe. This happened while I was stationed in the Philippines. Upon returning to the states after the court martial I was arrested by authorities and went to trial for the same charge and placed on probation for 5 years. During the During the time I was placed on the administrative hold, and honorably discharged two years later, I did not receive any pay and allowances and my retirement pay was denied. Is their any way I can get my back pay and allowances and my retirement pay and benefits? All of the above happened between 1984 to l987.

Check out some similar questions!

I borrowed against my retirement and need to pay it back. [ 8 Answers ]

About 9 years ago, I stupidly borrowed $1300 dollars from my 125k differed comp account. I remember getting a form later on for tax info but I can't recall if I added that to my taxes that year or not. As young and dumb as I was back then, I doubt I claimed it. My question is, how do I go back...

Do you have to pay child support if you are on a pension disabilty retirement [ 4 Answers ]

Do you have to pay child support if you are on disability retirement

IRS Regulation for hardship withdrawal of retirement to pay them [ 2 Answers ]

According to IRS regulations, can I get an early hardship withdrawal from my retirement account which both myself and my employer have contributed to, in order to pay back taxes (mainly 941 taxes) from my husbands business? All input will be greatly appreciated and if you know what written...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.