Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caliboricua Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2010, 09:05 PM
    Meaning of a person being stabbed in front of you
    I had a dream of my boyfriend being stabbed by another woman and I was trying to save him but I couldn't. There was blood everywhere and the woman looked at me and laughed.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2010, 12:47 AM
    Hi, caliboricua!

Is your boyfriend involved in any way with a woman with whom he might have reason to have doubts, fears, misgivings or suspicions of any kind, please?

The dream might mean that you're worried about him in some way. Just guessing though. Might have just been a dream with no real meaning behind it.

Thanks!
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 14, 2010, 01:12 AM

It may be the brain trying to figure something out that has not even been detected consciously.

Or it may be the brain keeping itself amused while you sleep.

I would not worry too much over a single dream.

I wish you well
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2010, 02:25 AM
    I'd just like to add, that I once dreamed of the solution to fixing a part on a piano that I couldn't figure out how to fix when I was awake!
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 14, 2010, 03:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    I'd just like to add, that I once dreamed of the solution to fixing a part on a piano that I couldn't figure out how to fix when I was awake!
    I have heard of many instances of problems being solved in dreams.
    I cannot recall right now , but I think Einstein talked about that happening to him.

I will look it up and confirm. I am sure it was a famous smart dude!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meaning of complete term #include<stdio.h> means meaning of #includewith definition [ 7 Answers ]

Hello this is raman middha I have a problum in one question meaning of #include<stdio.h> Explain it

What is meaning of "Dead Front Type Switchboard"? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, this is ali, What is meaning of "Dead Front Type Switchboard"? B.Regards' Ali

Stabbed with hypodermic needle! [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, so, about a month or two ago I was sitting in my room playing with a hypodermic needle(stupid, I know), and I accidentally dropped it. Not thinking I went to catch it with my legs and it stabbed me right in the leg. It got stuck and I pulled it out. It was only in my leg for like a second...

I get stabbed in front of my ex boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I had a dream that I was driving gmy mums car and a random man who was a lot older than me was there... holding a knife to me. I had 2 drive to my boyfriends house (althought I do no longer date him in real life). I walked into their house and told his mum that I no longer loved him and was going...

Film where man stabbed in back with pen [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know the name of a film where a man (I think that its joe pesci) is signing a contract on mans back, then he stabs him in the back with the pen dotting an I or false stop?

View more questions Search