Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wallabee4 Posts: 294, Reputation: 19

Aug 13, 2010, 03:31 PM
    Can a 2009 Subaru Forester front Headrest be exchanged for a 2007 headrest?
    Will they fit and secure properly into place in the front seats?

Check out some similar questions!

Back pay received for 2007, 2008, 2009 should I do a lump sum for 2009 [ 1 Answers ]

Received Social Security Back Pay in lump sum for 2007, 2008 and 2009. Should I amend 2007 & 2008 or should I include all on my 2009 return deducting the fee I paid out for lawyer. My wife was on unemployment all year 2009, I have 2 small pensions.

J1 visa (2007-2009) should pay FICA in 2009? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Expert, I am a J1 researcher from China, I entered USA in August 25, 2007. Part of my income is from Chinese Government and part from USA(1500 per/month). From this JULY 2, the payroll office in USA started to withhold the FICA tax and medicare, but according to the US-China treaty, there is...

Keys stuck in ignition and battery is dead for my Subaru Forester [ 5 Answers ]

I'm from California, and I drive a 2002 Subaru Forester. Today I was getting out of my car when I realized that I left the window open. I put the keys back in to close the window, then got distracted by my friends and stupidly left the keys in the ignition in on. I came back around 2 hours...

2002 Subaru Forester: Key is stuck in the ignition [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I am very new to this site and have found it to be super informative. Hopefully I'll be able to get some help from the users on here. We just bought our 2002 Subaru Forester less than a month ago. Last night, I drove home, put the car in park, turned the car off and tried to remove my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search