Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koeninator Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2010, 02:48 PM
    Wanting to know the title of this movie for a couple of years
    Hello everyone. I've been searching for the name of this movie for a few years now, I've seen it on the TV once, but as it was so long ago, I can't remember everything. This is some stuff happening in it.

Some guy with a mask/suit kills people. The police were following him in some alleys and then a whole police squad surrounded an alley on which the badguy was. The "badguy" walked out of the alley, and someone from the police shot the guy in his leg, with a shotgun. It was't the actual bad guy, it was one of the cops in his suit and with his mask on. At the hospital, he heard that his leg has to be amputated.

Another part, I think it's from that movie, is that the badguy either helps or tries to stop the devil, and some baby is cursed, and he holds it on the top a roof from a hospital, wanting to let it fall down, either to defeat the devil or help him, I'm not sure.

Something written in blood , something with a lamb, written on the window when another murder case was found, the police was doing research in that room and they saw the blood on the window. Can't recall what it said, maybe I'll be back or something.

I hope someone gets what I've just typed and can give me the title of the movie, its been about 5 years since I've seen it and I still want to rewatch it :p
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 13, 2010, 02:56 PM

Do you actually know what we do here, koeninator. We research questions that make a difference. We are all volunteers and have lifetstyles outside this forum.

You have been trying to 'find the name of this movie for a few years now'. You can also travel to a video store and take a look.

Tick

Aug 13, 2010, 02:58 PM

I have done that countless of times. I searched the web for years too, but I've never figured out what the name is. Whenever I go to a moviestore I look, but its hard finding a movie when you don't know the name :/

Thanks in advance.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 03:07 PM

There is a movie called "The Servants of Twilight" adapted from a book by Dean Koontz

Aug 13, 2010, 03:16 PM
    Ah well that's the right direction, in the servants of twilight which you mentioned there's a little girl this is really a baby, if I recall, a baby held on the rooftop on the same day he/she was born.

Thanks for your help :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie title? Kid wakes up couple of years in the future [ 4 Answers ]

The movie is from the 80s I suppose. It's a film I saw when I was a kid. I remember that a boy is somehow lost and is found 10 or more years later, but he is still the same age. Everyone around, his parents, brother, though has aged. I remember that when he is found, he asks whether big macs...

I'm trying to find the title of a movie I saw a couple of years ago! [ 4 Answers ]

A coupple of years ago i saw a movie i really liked. Unfortunately i can't remember either the title of the movie or the names of any of the actors. I would really like to see this movie again so i would be so happy if you could help me:) I don't even remember the entire plot of the movie so I...

Movie a couple of years ago. [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this movie about 3-5 years ago. All I can remember is it is about 3 sisters who go back to their hometown for one of the sisters wedding. One sister is a lesbian and she brings he girlfriend home for her family to meet and they disapprove. I think the house is set on a beach but not for sure!...

Name of movie I saw on TV a couple of years ago? [ 2 Answers ]

It was about two families coming together after the parents were married, their teenage children have to get along, I rember one of the girls was really into drawing using a tablet.

View more questions Search