okey_dokey4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2010, 12:45 AM
    How to love a boy
    I love a boy but he does not I need tips to empress
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 12:48 AM
    Hi, okey_dokey4!

What grade or grades are the two of you in, please? It would help to know that.

Thanks!
    scortcho Posts: 78, Reputation: 3

Aug 13, 2010, 12:59 AM

You can't make someone love you. All you can do is be yourself around him.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 02:24 AM
    Hi, scortcho!

Excellent point and very true! But, maybe she's just trying to get him to notice her?

Don't know yet...

Thanks!
    Shaydie Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Aug 13, 2010, 09:52 AM

Smile at him. Don't be shy. Hold your head up and be confident. Say hi. Then, if he is interested the rest will come naturally.

If he doesn't show interest then someone else who appreciates your confidence will find you interesting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love a boy and I am also a boy. But I am not a gay. What should I do? [ 7 Answers ]

He is my very good friend and I really feel for him. I don't want to loose him nor I want to be gay with him. But I love him a lot.

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Am in love with a boy who thinks am someone else and is also in love with me.. help.. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am from Lucknow, I am in love with a boy from Delhi.. even he is also in love with me other but the problem is that am not that girl, whom I portrayed to him earlier for fun.. but gradually I fell in love with him.. we speak to each other daily without fail.. but now the truth pinches me and I...

View more questions Search