Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scortcho Posts: 78, Reputation: 3

Aug 13, 2010, 12:38 AM
    I don't care where I end up as long as I get there
    I don't have much money, but I'm not picky. I don't have a destination in mind but I just want to get away from my life for a while. Where can I go for as little money as possible? It doesn't have to be anywhere special, just cheep and far away from seattle.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 12:52 AM
    Hi, scortcho!

Is there perhaps something happening in your life that you might need to go somewhere that will help you to figure out what to do, please? Or, are you just simply needing a vacation of some kind?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

End of a long-term relationship [ 33 Answers ]

Hi all Recently (a week and a half ago to be exact) my girlfriend/partner of two and a half years broke up with me. Preceding this, she had moved out a week before after we found out that we were getting kicked out of our apartment in a couple of months. My world has been turned upside down (it...

Does the physical love end after a long time? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost 2 years. The first 9 months we were all cuddly and lovey dovey. Now it's like routine, he comes over we watch TV or go see a movie or something, he kisses me bye then goes home. When he comes over I have to ask for a kiss! It's like he doesn't think...

Whether its time to end my long-distance relationship? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 28 and my girlfriend is 21, and 500 miles away. I have been married before. It was to my high school sweetheart. We were together for 12 years and have been divorced for twp. I have zero feeling for her, that is obvious. However, I am still feeling repurcussions of her abuse towards me. She...

Long Distance Relationship with no planned end [ 11 Answers ]

My girlfriend had been living together for 18 months. She sometimes talked about being homesick (family was 500 miles away). Four months ago she came home from work and told me that she had to move back home. She didn't want to end our relationship and that she felt like I was the guy she wanted...

End of Long-Distance Romance [ 13 Answers ]

When I least expected it, I met someone while out of town. We immediately hit it off and continued to talk, write and visit. Things were going well, and I tried to keep it all in perspective. The distance didn't have to be forever. Anyway, we recently discussed things in depth and I discovered...

View more questions Search