Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scortcho Posts: 78, Reputation: 3

Aug 13, 2010, 12:32 AM
    Living in australia for as little money as possible
    I spent a lot of time in australia when I was younger and ever since, I've known I would eventually find my way home. I'm planning on finding a way to get there as soon as I can but I don't really have a lot of money so I need to find the cheepest way of staying. Youth hostels? Homeless shelters? Traveling caravans? I don't really care. Any ideas as to how I can live in that glorious country without draining my less than glorious budget?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2011, 06:01 AM
    I suggest you do as many do, buy a combi van and park it at the beach but please do it at some out of the way place and keep your surroundings clean.

By the way we have enough homeless people and we don't like bludgers or spongers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tax on money coming from parents living abroad [ 4 Answers ]

I live in US and my parents live abroad. They want to help me pay what’s left of my home loan here in US. Do I need to pay taxes on the money coming from them? If yes, what can be done to minimize the tax I have to pay? Thank you, Cuptor

Elderly woman living in a nursing home and is coming into money [ 3 Answers ]

My friends mother is in her 80's living in a nursing home. The mother got hurt and needed an operation because of neglect from the nursing home. My friend sued and now the case is coming up. My friend thinks she 's coming into a lot of money. In a case like this who actually gets the money?...

Taxes on inherited money from sale of house in Australia [ 1 Answers ]

My wife will be inheriting a substantial amount of money from the sale of her mother's house who just died in Australia. After she receives her payout in Australian money, she will need to convert it into US dollars. Will she owe any tax on this influx of cash here int eh USA? She is selling it...

Living Situations & The Money [ 4 Answers ]

My Mom left my Father a year ago, however she never asked for child support. To keep peace within my family I juggled living back and forth between my parents. Now after a year I have come to the decision that I can not live with my Father. All he cares about is the money. He makes my Mother split...

Inheritance money will I be taxed for living in another state [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I recently inherited some money from a home which my mother sold as part of our inheritance (4) children. The problem is that the property is located in Puerto rico and my mother has just informed me that her lawyer said we will not be able to claim the money until this coming year tax return ...

View more questions Search