Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scortcho Posts: 78, Reputation: 3

Aug 13, 2010, 12:26 AM
    I just want to get away from my life for a while
    I'm tired of my boring routine filled life so I've decided that I'm going to pack up and disappear for a while. I live near seattle and I want to get as far away for as little funding as possible. I'd like to go somewhere like New Mexico or Arizona, or maybe even the east side of the states somewhere. I don't really care as long as it's somewhere besides here. What can I do and where could I go?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 01:02 AM
    Hi again, scortcho!

Air travel or train travel? You've posted more than one question about getting away.

Really is best to give as much information as possible on one thread rather than starting multiple threads. Gets confusing to everyone when there's more than one thread started about basically the same thing.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

Life My Life [ 1 Answers ]

Beyond Tired of hurting feeling pain being confused. Tired of change starting over being alone my whole life is and has been nothing still is with some great moments at least for myself to me since I was born my life has been nothing I have been done and trying to be done for a long time it just...

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

View more questions Search