Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenise Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 09:18 PM
    Emachine t2885 power button don't come on don't know where pw pins go
    Emachine t2885 front panel came off and the power pins came out of the mb and I don't know the order the pw .sw .hdd. Go can some one help me
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2010, 10:05 PM

On the connector side should be a red wire (the red wire will be pin 1)
    Look on the board (will be small) look for a #1 somewhere next to the pins and that is the end that the red wire would go

Hopefully this will help, if not in manual could be trial and error

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emachine t2885 front door came off and now I don't have no power [ 1 Answers ]

Emachine t2885 power button don't come on because the power cords came out from the mother board and I don't know where they go pw. sw. hdd

I don't want to father some other man's kid but I don't want to leave my girlfriend [ 24 Answers ]

Me and my girl have been dating for five weeks, and yesterday she found out that she is pregnant, I am 18 the father is 17 and she is 16, she can't have the kid, I can't be a father this soon I want to be one but just not now, she can't throw away her future, and the father no matter how bad this...

Emachine T2885 not getting any power [ 9 Answers ]

An Emachine T2885 was brought to me with what appeared to be a simple power supply problem. I was told the PC problem occurred after a massive power outage in town. The PC supposedly came back on when the power came back, then shut down and would not power up afterware. Emachine tech support...

Emachine T2885 won't power on [ 2 Answers ]

Replaced the PSU and battery. Checked connections. Got mixed up on location of power switch connectio to 9 pin connector on the mobo. Any help available?

View more questions Search