Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khloe85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 09:05 PM
    How much to charge per square foot for waxing floors
    How much should I charge my client for stripping and waxing the kitchen floors and 6 bathrooms in a commercial office?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 01:34 AM
    Hi, khloe85!

To start, it would help for us to know approximate geographical location where this needs to happen, since prices will vary, as well as the type or types of floors surfaces that need the work are in order to address your question the best.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Square foot [ 14 Answers ]

I need to know the inches per side of a 24 square foot board.

How Much to Charge for Stripping and Waxing a Floor? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a start up cleaning company and I am wondering how much should I charge for stripping and waxing a floor at a day care center of about 3000 sq ft? Thank you for your time

What to Charge Per Square Foot for Waxing Floors? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small cleaning service in commercial cleaning company and I'm looking to excel my business my trouble is not knowing what to charge per square footage, can you tell me. What's the amount to charge for a commercial company per square footage in waxing floors? How do you chare for...

How much $ should I charge for Square foot Painting [ 2 Answers ]

I just am looking to find out how much I should charge per square foot to paint an interior job. The house is occupied

What do I charge per square foot for cleaning [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am starting a residential and office cleaning business. I want to charge by the square foot. How much per square foot do I charge for a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly cleaning for offices and residential homes? I also would like to know how much to charge for a fitness gym. Thanks

View more questions Search