Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dornentdk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 07:14 PM
    2003 Ford F 350 6.0 injector pump
    I have an 03 F-350 6.0 diesel. I change my fuel filters, and drove it about 30 km and it started to sputter and finally it died. I Took my filters out and put them back in again started it up and it was running rough until it died after 3 minutes. I opened my secondary fuel filter and it was empty, would that be my injectorpump that's dead?
    mfoertsch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2010, 01:40 PM
    Wish someone would answer for you, because I am having the same issues right now and not sure what to do. When you say the secondary fuel filter, assuming you are talking under the hood?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2010, 05:14 PM

mfoertsch, this link may help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post1415281
    tad435 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2010, 08:23 PM
    I have the same truck, and the same thing happened to me about 2 months ago. My alternator was junk and I blew an injector. Before I could even pick it up from the shop after they fixed the injector, another one blew. It was fine for awhile and now today it broke down again, running really rough and I had to tow it to the shop, almost positive it'll be another injector issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where are the fuel pump locations on a 2005 ford f-350 6.0 [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting fuel to the frame mounted fuel filter, but not to the engine mounted fuel filter. Where is the frame mounted fuel pump, on a 2005, Ford F-350 6.0?

How to replace injector pump on 2003 ford f350 7.3 [ 0 Answers ]

Injector pump on 2003 ford f350 7.3

2003 ford e-350 turbo problems . Com [ 1 Answers ]

My 7.3 powerstroke was running and it backfired while accelaration and now it won't start . Any one familal with this ?

Replaced water pump 2003 Ford Taurus, won't turn now [ 3 Answers ]

I just replaced the water pump on my moms Taurus and now the part the belt goes around won't turn. Can anyone tell me why and or what to do?

View more questions Search