Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liza1026 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2006, 05:32 PM
    I need a sexy surprise
    My recent ex and I just broke up, but we realized it was a mistake and we're looking to get back together. He always lets me know how much he still loves me/ wants me and what a great girlfriend I was... we just need something to spark the relationship again, we were so close to hooking up a few days ago put we pulled away. I need something sexy and ORIGINAL to surprise him with so that he'll think "damnnn i'm never letting this girl go again!" we flirt like crazy all the time and he ALWAYS hits on me, he's just being a and not making a move! Any creative ideas? We were very experimental when we dated so I kind of want something new after he missed me for these past few weeks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 20, 2006, 07:38 PM
    If you base a relationship on sexy and that is why he will never let you go, he will let you go, since sex comes and goes, desires come and goes,
    And sadly for many men, sex is just the next girl that may pass by and the best time is either the last time, or the next time.

A real relationship that lasts grows from talking and sharing time and activities.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2006, 06:33 AM
    Hello liza:

Personally, I love crotchless edible panties. But I admit, I'm weird. I'm also old and don't know what toys are available these days. But, I'm not dead, and I know there are lots of exciting things out there. I'll bet you have stores that deal in this kind of merchandise in your neck of the woods, don't you? A stroll down the isles should open up your eyes.

The Padre is right too, but you got to start somewhere...

excon
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2006, 09:25 PM
    He want's a piece and after he gets some for awhile he drop you again but keep you wrapped around his finger, just like he has you now.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Dec 22, 2006, 09:46 PM
    There is an old expression, "Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free?" I agree, it's time to dispense with the "bull." ;) :)
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Dec 22, 2006, 10:54 PM
    Why do you say you guys made a mistake. He wants a piece of a** and then he leave you standing. Until the next time. Do not make the same mistake twice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pleasant Surprise [ 10 Answers ]

HI, Just wanted to share a pleasant experience, different, with our credit card company. My wife and I have had a joint credit card (just one card) for many years with the same company. Never charging more than we can pay off in 2 months. The other morning, around 2 am, my wife used our card...

Christmas surprise! [ 17 Answers ]

Hello all. I know I am still a newbie, but I hope you can all help me out. My story: On Christmas day, which right now is about 5 or 6 days, I am planning on flying out to my fiance's house (already got the ticket, know what I'm bringing, etc... ) to surprise him for Christmas, and for our 4 1/2...

View more questions Search