Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lalkan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 07:58 AM
    I have a desktoppc without bluetooth how can I make it with bluetooth I have usb por
    I have a non bluetooth PC . I want to make it bluetooth PC with the help of usb port. How can I make it?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2010, 08:26 AM

There are some min USB/Bluetooth adapters. They only stick out a small amount like < 1/4" for about $20. CompUSA has them.
    darknald3 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2010, 02:45 PM

It's pretty simple, you just need to buy a bluetooth dongle, it just looks like a standard usb key but it's actually bluetooth, then using the program windows (If you use Microsoft that is) has, you'll be able to search for your bluetooth device and send/recieve files via bluetooth, I do it all the time ^^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Messaging? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering if there was a way to send a text-message like message to a another computer by bluetooth or ad-hoc netwok? Is this possible with a cell phone with no covereage? Thanks!

I have a Bluetooth enabled Laptop & I have 2 Bluetooth enabled mobiles named as AX1 & [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bluetooth enabled Laptop & I have 2 Bluetooth enabled mobiles named as AX1 & AY1 My Laptop display these mobiles in main window of Bluetooth as follows AX1 AY1 I am aware that Bluetooth has device list(a data list like table) & the same is dispayed in main window(like a form). My...

Bluetooth Dongle [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Don't know if I am in the right part to see if some one can help me. I have just got my bluetooth dongle and I have put in the cd and dongle and uploaded it. It has said that it has uploaded okay. But when I go to send a file and right click to send by bluetooth and when I searvh device it...

View more questions Search