Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ahmed5149 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 04:03 AM
    Assalam alaikum,
    Assalam alaikum,

I am owner of 2 houses, both given for rents. And recently purchased one more house with bank loan. The rents of all the 3 houses plus savings of my salary goes to clear the loan of the new house on monthly basis regularly. I am working abroad, and staying with family. I don't have any bank balance right now.

I am having gold of amount almost equals to the other debts (other than the bank loan of the new house).

1) Do I need to pay zakat?
    2) If I need to pay, I must sell 2.5% of existing gold only, as I don't have any bank balance right now.
    3) How about my existing debts(other than the bank loan of the new house)

Regards,
    Ahmed
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2010, 05:27 AM

1) Do I need to pay zakat?

YES! You do need to pay zakat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Assalam alaykom [ 5 Answers ]

My question is that is there any verse in the Quran which proves that a moslim should not go to any pilgrimage for ziyarath and not do the fatiha.

Assalam Alaikum... [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know that, if istekhara comes negative then how much time required to see the istikhara again. Actually I like a girl who is the niece of my friend, We like each other very much, and fallen in love but did not go beyond the limits of shariyah, both the families are also agree to make the...

Assalam you Alaikum [ 1 Answers ]

Assalam u Alaikum First of all Jazak Allah khayr for adding such useful information according to Islamic point of view Brother can you please add some lectures or Bayan (videos in urdu) about husband & wife huqooq on each other... like iin my case me and my husband both are working but my...

Assalam you Alaikum [ 1 Answers ]

Assalam u Alaikum First of all Jazak Allah khayr for adding such useful information according to Islamic point of view Brother can you please add some lectures or Bayan (videos in urdu) about husband & wife huqooq on each other... like iin my case me and my husband both are working but my...

View more questions Search