Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katiejane Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2006, 04:20 PM
    brown discharge week before period!
    Hi there! I'm new in doing this and I haven't done anything like this before but I'm hoping that I can get a bit of help here :). Im 24 female and I have been on the pill for about 7 years,and have only been on two types of pill during that time.I have had some brown discharge like this before so that's why my doctor changed me onto another type of pill.This time I have had the brown discharge since Sunday, it is now Wednesday and there is quite a lot of it,I don't come on my period until Monday or tuesday(next week).This is just started worrying me a bit and it gets me down! Appreciate some advice or help, thank you x x.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 20, 2006, 04:28 PM
    Maybe you should contact your doctor, it may be time for another change

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge and no period? [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: Hey, I was hoping someone could help me. It's about my period, or should I say my non-existent period. My last period was in May about 7 weeks ago (from the last day) and I'm about 3 weeks late. I've been late before, but this time it's different. A few days ago I thought I had gotten...

Brown Discharge before period.. [ 1 Answers ]

For the past 3 months, at the beginning of every period I have about a day of only brown discharge. It doesn't have a funny odour, and like I said it only lasts a day... if that. I noticed that it started doing that after I had a yeast infection which I treated with monistat.. which was just...

No period and brown discharge? [ 1 Answers ]

I am really confused. I'm not sure what is going on and I'm worried it could be something like a miscarriage. I'm not sure. Okay, here's what's going on. I'm 25. I have two kids. My birth control method is condoms. I expected my period 7 days ago and it never came. Not even a hot flash or cramp....

Brown discharge after period [ 3 Answers ]

Hi.I using birth control pills for 8months,I went for smear test was normal but I had vaginal infection,I used cream that doctor gave it to me for 2weeks each night lastmonth.but this month,I see during my ovulation I had brown discharge,I scared of infection again but I can say I'm so excited...

View more questions Search