Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bibca101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 01:26 AM
    Identify old 90's anime movie
    So, I saw this movie in '89-'90-ish.. I remember this parasite I think it was named 'Bau', and it looked like a metal worm that lived in the host's spine. When the host was "agitated" or under duress, the worm-thingie would kick in with this ultra super-strength, speed, mental cog,etc. It eventually vegged it's host but to kill it you had to stab host through heart and set host on fire.. HELP.. its been like 20 yrs.. *** help!
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Aug 13, 2010, 11:54 AM

Try,.

Baoh

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identify old 80's anime movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm not a huge anime fan, but recently I've been getting these flashes of memory of an old anime movie I used to own on VHS when I was 6 or 7. I doubt it's a very good film but it holds quite powerful memories of when I was a nipper so I'd love to locate it. I can remember quite a lot...

Old anime movie from the 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old and my question is about a movie I saw when I was little, but I can't remember much about it, in fact I can only remember some of the end. There is a white haired young man talking to a white haired little girl, they are both wearing white clothes, and the world seems polluted and...

Desperately trying to identify 80s anime movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone, So there are two old anime movies that I used to love to watch as a kid,can t recall their names to find more info though :( 1-I can remember clearly 4 or 5 scenes.. a)Whoever died in the movie his/her soul was transformed instantly into a red "fire"bird that flew out of...

Identify a 80's/90's Space Anime Film- 'Truckers' (?) [ 1 Answers ]

Haha, OK I remember seeing this back in the arly 90's say between 92-95, it was on VHS cassete (obviously) and I'm 99% sure it was a one off film not a series. The plot synopsis as far as I can remember was a renegade army (?) had captured a princess and one of the first scenes was her naked...

Trying to identify an 80's/90's anime/robot type movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm trying to track down the name of a movie I used to hire on video as a kid. Fairly sure it was made late 80's/early 90's but my memories of it are extremely vague so bear with me. The main parts of the movie I remember are possibly the beginning, where I think there is a kid and possibly...

View more questions Search