Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kevmeister2k Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2010, 09:37 PM
    Can customs or airport see if you are on probation?
    I'm going to jamaica and wanted to know if your on probation but have the youth offender status, can the airport/customs see if you are on probation? And do they check everyone's background? Or do they do it randomly?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2010, 11:21 PM
    Hi, Kevmeister2k!

First, does your probation officer know that you plan on travelling, please?

Also, your question will probably get noticed more and receive the most professional answers if it is in one of the Law forum topic areas.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does us customs ask for probation travel permits [ 2 Answers ]

I just want to know if you are an US citizen on unsupervised felony probation will the US customs ask you for a travel permit

Only connect airport [ 1 Answers ]

Please help if you can. I am trying to upload a huge video file using FIREFTP and it is going up on a wireless network at about 8kb/s (or less) At this rate it will take 40 hrs more. I am sure that if I actually plug into the router/modem it will go much faster than if wirelessly however I get no...

Murtha Airport .Airport to nowhere [ 8 Answers ]

Throughout his terms in Congress the king of Pork ;Jack Murtha has managed to secure $150 million for an airport that averages 30 passangers a day .There are 18 flights per week, and all go to Dulles Airport in Washington DC. This is the John Murtha Johnstown-Cambria County Airport in Johnstown,...

Airport security [ 3 Answers ]

I have not traveled by plane since 2001, and I appreciate all the extra precautions now being taken to board an airplane. My question is, what do they ask you for as far as identity etc. and what is allowed on a plane, such as my cell phone, my Tom-Tom GPS unit to use when I rent a car at my...

View more questions Search