Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    detaildave Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2010, 08:26 PM
    2000 nissan altima a/c comes on and off,had the freon checked and it was full .
    2000 nissan altima a/c some times it works and sometimes it don't.The freon was checked and was full,It works good when it works ,The clutch seams to work properly when it come on ,but it come on when it wants to.
    puss50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2011, 05:43 PM
    a/c comes on the goes off I check freon was good, one day it works fine next day don't work at all.I was told that it good be a thermo amplifier. Could this be the problem.

Thanks jim

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knock sensor for nissan altima 2000 [ 6 Answers ]

Please let me know how much time require to fix knock sensor in nissan altima 2000? when I ask one repair guy give quotation as follow Part price : $169.00 labour cost : 5.5 *70 =$399 i.e.. $70 per hour

2000 nissan altima a/c [ 12 Answers ]

The a/c compressor clutch will only engage when the radiator cooling fans come on, and disengages when the cooling fans go off. When the a/c clutch engages, the air is nice and cool.

2000 Nissan Altima Cooling System Overheating [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 2000 Nissan Altima. I replaced my water pump and belts and flushed the cooling system. When I put it all back together and started it back up the engine got really hot. Everything was working before the water pump went out. I’m assuming there is air trapped somewhere in the cooling...

Nissan Altima 2000 [ 0 Answers ]

My car (automatic transmission) has two problems - 1. it could never shift to the 5th gear until a couple of miles since start up every morning... I took it to NTB to clean and change all the fluid - no effect... 2. the light of the dash board sometimes turn off by itself... Can anyone...

View more questions Search