Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tigereyes1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 08:27 PM
    Comment on ChihuahuaMomma's post
    Just wondering how you went with your problem. I have a similar issue with my car

Was it the timing belt or spark plugs (or wires)

Did you get it fixed?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 01:00 PM

It's getting fixed Monday. It's the Mass Air Flow Censor.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 16, 2010, 11:58 AM

Well it was the mass air flow censor and the **** solenoid A. Not worth the money. Just sold it for $700. Looking for something new now.
    Imacrown Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 01:48 AM
    How many miles are on the car, how well maintained is it, what kind of gas do you use,what does the thurottle look like? All of these questions play a key role in your cars performance!

Btw you can agree to have your car worked on by the shop in order to get a free estimate nobody says you have get it done right there and then!
    Imacrown Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 01:49 AM
    Oh by the way the ac belt has nothing to do with it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What could be causing the RPM in my car to be bouncing around when accelerating? [ 2 Answers ]

It is not a steady increase. It's bounces from 3 to 8 and all over in between It's a '92 Honda Accord LX

Faint Hissing noise while accelerating on my Accord [ 2 Answers ]

I recently bought a Cert-Pre-owned 05 Accord with a Vtec and auto-tranny. I hear a faint hissing noise when I accelerate (usually higher rpms). It happens in city conditions when I get up to the 40's or when am getting on the ramp. What could be the source?

Accelerating Bodies velocity [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to have 0velocity in an accelerating body? If yes please explain:confused:!

1996 Honda Passprot not accelerating right [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1996 Honda passport and it’s been running pretty good up until about a month ago. When I accelerate it seem like it not getting enough gas and it does not want to go pass 30 MPH press all the way down on the accelerator it does not go as fast as it should. I gave it a tune up change the...

Instructions Needed On How To Properly Use Booster Cables For Dead Car Battery [ 3 Answers ]

HELP! I am embarressed to say, that I DO NOT know how to use my Booster Cables to boost a dead battery in my car. :( I have in the past been nervous of getting an electric shock! That was then, and now I no longer want to be IGNORANT! :D Can someone please tell me, with very EASY SIMPLE...

View more questions Search