Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TtIiGgEeRr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2010, 08:59 AM
    Is this abnormal or normal for 13 year old boy?
    My penise on some days is about 5-6 in hard one day and other days its about 6-7 in hard why iz that and iz it normal it goes back and forth with the size should I c a doctor

I'm seroius need serious answer ***

I'm not really worried I waz jw because its weird like one day ill have a unoticble bulge in my pants and another ill have
    Huge one and its kind of embarrassing..
    To me because my little sibs don't understand and I don't want them to c the bulge and ask me what it iz there only 2 and 3 so there to yung and I don't want my 4 year old bro to c it either
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 11, 2010, 09:02 AM

Yes, this is normal.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Aug 12, 2010, 09:23 AM

PLease OP no text or chat speak please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We have two spirits in our house, a ten year old boy and someone else. The boy is sca [ 6 Answers ]

We have had a ten year old boy sprit in our house for many years. There is another spirit here as well. He is not so nice. He has tormented my son for many years. Apparently, the young boy is scarred of the other spirit. The boy will not speak to me. The boy lives in my sons room, so does the other...

Is normal or poor Semen analysis abnormal 61%. Dead sperms 45% [ 6 Answers ]

So. Please help me how much sperms count want to be normal... my normal sperm counting is 39% and abnormal sperms counting is 61%... my live sperm counting is 55% and dead sperms counting is 45%... NORMAL SPERMS 39% ABNORMAL SPERMS 61% Head Defect 51%+ Mid Piece Defect 3%+ Tail Defect 7%...

Is he normal or am I abnormal [ 3 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend a long while now, we are both in our 20s. From the start he has always vocalised sex, and told me when he is horny etc. as I had never been in a relationship I found it hard and there was tension between us, as sometimes I got embarrassed etc. now I'm finding I'm...

Abnormal Hair Test Transforming to Normal, possible? [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently taken a Hair Follicle Drug Test through the Courthouse. I received my test results in the mail a few days ago. The results displayed exactly these words: * "The hair sample submitted is an unsuitable specimen that a) appears to be heavily contaminated with drug beyond that which...

View more questions Search