Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trainwilder Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2010, 08:52 AM
    Sci fi show with a guy and a girl sort of a police station guy, dwarf always fighting
    Sci-fi TV show series on 1ce a week it was an agency like the police guy and dwarf always fighting on the floor rolling young alburn headed gal captain always grumpy
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Aug 11, 2010, 09:13 AM

Sounds like,.

Special Unit 2

-more info-
    trainwilder Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2010, 12:40 AM
    Thank you straydog absolutely great yeah yeah yeah you made my day much love

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What movie where a guy in a horse rescues girl? It's raining and the girl is pissed. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't quite remember but I hope you guys can help me :) The scene is like this.. It's raining and the girl in the car.. she is stopped by a squad of a kind of an animal.. she can't go on then she is saved by a guy riding in a horse... :)

Sci Fi movie about a guy finding [ 1 Answers ]

A sci fi movie about a guy finding a hole behind the fireplace and saving a woman from these villagers. Then finding a old western town and finding a villain face to face. Plus a little creater that is friendly. It was on a T.V. at the time when it was made. Hope to find this one as well on my mind...

Why AsianMassage parlos near POlice station and police doesn't stop them? [ 2 Answers ]

I mean the ones where they provide sexual services. There is one right there close to sheriff station. They have a sign ssaying "MASSAGE" and it's easy to go there. But then I though police went after these kind of businesses. I even saw it on TV. I went insde just to investigate and I talked...

Does this guy have some sort of personality disorder or what? [ 11 Answers ]

I was going out with a guy for almost 2 years. In late January, he started picking fights with me out of the blue, and distancing, and being hot/cold, and was suddenly with a capital S riddled with doubts about whether we should break up or not. He's done this sometimes in the past, and we've...

How should I show the guy I'm better? [ 7 Answers ]

I really really like this guy but, he is dating somebody. A lot of people think the are not meant to be with each other and it's not just me. I really want to show him that I'm better, but how? He says he just wants to be friends but, I've seen the signs. Help!:(

View more questions Search