Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JLight Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2010, 07:56 AM
    What are the difference amount's and deductable of coverage of sewer damages
    What are the difference amount's and deductable of coverage of sewer damages
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2010, 07:13 PM

Check with your insurance company- each company offers different coverages. The deductible that you're eligible may be contingent upon how long you've been with the company. Give your company a call.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 12, 2010, 07:43 PM

From 100 percent covered to not covered at all, depends on your policy and its terms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the different types of cap coverage on back up sewer damage [ 2 Answers ]

Insurance companies have caps on flood damage to basements from backup sewers what are the differences that they offer to the insurer?

Is my son eligible for tax deductable ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a working visa L1 and my wife and my 3 years old son both have L2. My wife and I come CA on beging of 2007 and my son arrive here on Sep , 2007 . When I try to claim tax yesterday , the Turbo tax software ask about my son's SSN . My son don' have it so I come to Socail office...

Interest deductable ? [ 4 Answers ]

If you were to Borrowed against the 401k can the interest on the loan be deductable ? Thanks again for all your help;)

View more questions Search