siyabonga.mbete Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2010, 05:39 AM
    CB Setting
    Overload setting Star-Delta-How does it operate
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2010, 06:30 AM
    Overload setting on what?

Star and Delta are three phase wiring configurations, so how are these related to overload settings?

Use more words to describe what yoursituation is, what you are trying to work on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold setting produces heat while heat setting does the same. Need cold air. [ 6 Answers ]

Just installed a honeywell rth221 and when placed in the heat position, it heats and when in the cool position, it heats. Why can I not get cold air? Old thermostat was a lenox with R, Y1, G, O, W1, C, New thermostat has only Y G on one side and Rh, Rc, and W on other with removable jumper...

Proper A/c Setting [ 1 Answers ]

Which is more efficient... Leaving thermostat at 75 degrees all the time or using programmable thermostat and raising temp when not home then lowering it before coming home? Won't the a/c have to work harder to cool off warmer house?

I'm I setting myself up? [ 2 Answers ]

So after a yr my boyfriend dumped me. He was sincerely as close as a person can get to perfect. I treated him poorly by letting my own personal issues, baggage and slight drinking problem get in the way, and every time it would cause an argument, I'd promise to this time be better. He was always...

Setting my ip address [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I haven't got an ip address. I know what your thinking, but I actually haven't got one set. I know what it should be, but I don't know where to set it. Can anyone help me as I need to set my ip address to connect to the net At the moment I am on a really slow laptop.

View more questions Search