Ask
    deepakcsr23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2010, 04:19 AM
    How to sent more than 140mb folder to gmail account
    How can I send more than 140mb folder to g mail account
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Aug 12, 2010, 08:41 AM

you can't but if you Google File Flyer you can send files up to 5 gig I think it was last time I looked, you don't have to join or pay anything for it, just Google FileFlyer. And follow instructions. Just checked and at first you are limited to 400mb in one go x 3 but after you've sent one file the limit goes up, it uploads your files onto a server and sends an email message with a link for the recipient to go and download the files.

Just checked its only 140mb you want to send so you can do that in one first time.
    Its fast too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have deleted mails from gmail trash folder,how to retrive? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! Members, I am new to this site I am facing a problem, On viewing messages I deleted some message from my gmail account by default and they are very important ones, can any one suggest me how to see my deleted mails from gmail account,plzzzz

How to delete gmail account and rediffmail account [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I want to know how to delete gmail account and also rediffmail account

Access gmail account [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I cannot seem to access my gmail account, has anyone else had the same problem? Thanks

Gmail account activity [ 1 Answers ]

So some jerk got into my gmail account and deleted all my emails! They had changed the password but not the secret question so I have been able to get in again but all my messages are gone. I looked at the last account activity thing and it only showed what had happened today (which was me trying...

View more questions Search