Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catita Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 10:51 PM
    Training jobs for felons
    Hi I am a felon, I am 30yrs old male with two daughters to support... I have no training... and very little job experience... I am strong.. and willing to learn.. I would like any information out there to help me out.. I would like to learn how to drive a truck.. not to big... thanks a lot.. pb..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 10, 2010, 10:59 PM

There are many programs out there for felons, to find one near you would require your general area, and I hate asking for personal information like that.

You could try to Google "Work programs for felons and your State" that should give you a list of programs near you. :)

Good luck.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 02:01 AM
    Hi, catita!

If you're looking for a job in the United States then you might want to also try clicking on the following link.

http://www.saferfoundation.org/viewpage.asp?id=4

It's to an organization that's specifically designed to find jobs and training for those who've been convicted of felonies. If one of their offices isn't somewhere near to you, then I'll bet they will know of a similar organization around where you are.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Training jobs for felons [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a felon I need a job.. any job.. I have a two daughters to support... I am 30yrs.. american citizen... I need training... of any kind.. any help would be appreciated.. pb

What jobs can felons have [ 1 Answers ]

I have being an exfelon for 12 years now living in Nevada.I left CA the state the crime occurred to better my life style what kind of job and or career may my future hold

Can felons get jobs? [ 2 Answers ]

I am wondering if anyone knows of a resource to help felons find jobs, I currently have five felony convictions. I know what your thinking but no I no longer am on that path so to speak. I spent two years in an inpatient treatment center for drugs and since have yet to break a single law, not even...

Jobs for Felons [ 3 Answers ]

How can I find jobs in detroit Michigan that hire felons my first one and I am very confused I'm a 47 year old female

Jobs for felons. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been convicted of a federal felony for having pills to make meth. I served 4 and a half years and have federal probation for 3 years. My conviction date is March of 2004. I want to go to school to become a vet tech is this possible? This is my first time using this so I may be doing it...

View more questions Search