Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catita Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 10:46 PM
    Training jobs for felons
    I'm a felon I need a job.. any job.. I have a two daughters to support... I am 30yrs.. american citizen... I need training... of any kind.. any help would be appreciated.. pb
    Adogzheart Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Aug 13, 2010, 06:53 AM
    There is a huge list of companies that hire ex-offenders and felons in this article:

http://hubpages.com/hub/list-of-Companies-That-Hire-ex-offenders-and-Felons
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2010, 02:37 AM
    Hi, catita!

Also, if you contact people involved with the following organization, they have programs to help ex-offenders.

Home - Safer Foundation

What sort of education, skills, job experience and training do you already have, please?

There might be a possibility that you could be self-employed at something. But, more information is needed from you as to the question that I asked.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can felons get jobs? [ 2 Answers ]

I am wondering if anyone knows of a resource to help felons find jobs, I currently have five felony convictions. I know what your thinking but no I no longer am on that path so to speak. I spent two years in an inpatient treatment center for drugs and since have yet to break a single law, not even...

Jobs for Felons [ 3 Answers ]

How can I find jobs in detroit Michigan that hire felons my first one and I am very confused I'm a 47 year old female

Jobs for ex felons [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any agencies public or private that help ex felons find jobs in California. I am a native american and not in trouble for 10 years.

Jobs for felons. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been convicted of a federal felony for having pills to make meth. I served 4 and a half years and have federal probation for 3 years. My conviction date is March of 2004. I want to go to school to become a vet tech is this possible? This is my first time using this so I may be doing it...

Jobs for felons [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know of any jobs available to felons?

View more questions Search