Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    intercool Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 07:18 PM
    Speeding ticket in Delaware wrong date of birth and race on ticket
    Can anyone help out.I got a speeding ticket in Delaware,measure speed 58 mph,posted speed 35 mph and was charge for 40 mph with a total of $65.60, I am from New York I can pay this ticket but there are incorrect date of Birt and my race on the ticket.should I try to beat this ticket and will I have to drive back to Delaware to court.thanks all
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 10, 2010, 07:24 PM

Nope, in almost any court that will not be enough to cause a ticket to be dismissed. And depending on the SOL on it, they can also merely re-issue a ticket.

Even wrong vin, wrong car data and more normally does not void a ticket

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrong date written on speeding ticket! [ 9 Answers ]

I recently got pulled over and was given a speeding ticket. I was definitely speeding and did not give the officer a hastle. The date of my ticket was 11/27/06 and written on the ticket was 11/27/08. A few days later the sent me a new ticket with the date corrected. Does anyone know if my ticket...

Traffic law, speeding ticket,cort date [ 2 Answers ]

I had a speeding ticket in dallas Texas and on my court date the officer did not show up and it was dismissed! I received another ticket in dinison Texas (speeding 13 over). If the officer is not there will it too be dismissed, if not then why was it dismissed in dallas Texas? And what does the...

Speeding ticket written with the wrong posted speed [ 8 Answers ]

I recently received a speeding ticket for doing 60 MPH in a 40MPH. I asked the officer what method of speed capture she was using and she stated she assumed I was going that fast. Well come to find out that the posted speed limit for the street I was traveling on was 45MPH. Is the ticket invalid at...

Wrong offense and court date written on parking ticket [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Bergen County, New Jersey. On Friday morning, 05/04/07, I dropped off my kid at the school at the usual spot and got pull over by an officer for a parking violation although I only stopped for about 1 minute. A lot of people also got issued a parking tickets yesterday morning...

View more questions Search