Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MJDisneyDork Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 06:37 PM
    Lost iTunes Library
    My computer was updated and my new iTunes didn't have a library. I was able to search and find half of my library but I still have a TON of stuff missing. I imagine the rest is backed up SOMEWHERE on my computer, I just have no clue how to find it, if it is there.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Aug 11, 2010, 04:03 AM

Mac or PC?
    Do you have a second backup?
    MJDisneyDork Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 10:01 PM

It's a PC and I do have a second backup. Here's what happened. We had an old computer. A loong time ago I backed my itunes up on that old computer. But I got a ton of music since. Now when we switched computers the guy said he took ALL the files on our computer and just backed it up and moved it to the next computer so its all locked away somewhere but I don't know how to find it. I found all the music I had backed up before but supposedly my more recent music should still be on this computer... somewhere

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itunes library disappeared? [ 2 Answers ]

One day I went to itunes and my library had just disappeared. I don't know what happened to it like none of the songs were there. So weird. Has this ever happened to anyone and do you know how to get it back?:confused::confused:

My iPod to others itunes library? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if this is possible or not but its worth a shot... okay so I want to add my music to m boyfriends itunes from my iPod. I don't know how I can possibly do this I plug it in to his itunes but it will not let me drag it into his library. Is there any way of doing this?. and I am no...

How to make iPod library, not just device library? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Ipod that I just got and put on my moms laptop, but now I have a laptop so I put it on my own computer. My library will only show up if the iPod is plugged in and even then it is not my primary library. If I click on the library (at the top of the main Itunes page) no music comes up, to...

Itunes deleted existing library after loading new music [ 1 Answers ]

I loaded new music from the itunes store, and it loaded them into itunes, but apparently deleted (or hid?) the existing library. I have the feeling that the music is 'there' but cannot see it.

Lost iTunes [ 2 Answers ]

I own an iPod nano. About 6 months ago, my computer crashed and so my iTunes was deleted. But the memory is still in tact on the iPod. Is there a way to take the files from the iPod and put them on my hard drive?

View more questions Search