Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kroon123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 05:00 PM
    Kids TV show 90's/80's it had three 80's rockstars one green a red one and a blue one
    It's a kids TV show 90's/80's it had three 80's rockstars one green a red one and a blue one I was young and don't remember much about it but there was three and the paly the guitars and stuff but it was a kid show if anyone could tell me I would be so happy I've wanted to no since I stopped watching it
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2010, 05:12 PM

Was it the Doodlebops?:
    http://www.doodlebops.com/If I'm right DO NOT tell my Biker Buddies, I would never hear the end of it, I have a grandaughter and I even know who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
    kroon123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2010, 09:00 AM
    No it was much older thanks for the help though

p.s I'm an 18 year old boy... don't tell me friends
    DanielleTaylor Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2010, 04:09 PM
    I know what you were talking about one dressed in red.green and blue and their hair was the same color... I am 21 and I use to watch this all the time, my brothers would yell and scream about it but I can't remember what it was called :( let me know if you found out

The show was KIDEO K-I-D-E-O we are KIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS4bRWGd29g
    Is a YouTube link :) I'm so excited I found it
    teatal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 11:19 AM
    "Kids can rock and roll" featuring the band Kideo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's /90's Old kids show [ 4 Answers ]

This is bugging me so bad I need to know the answer, There was a show I used to watch when I was younger. There was a princes, a dragon, & I think it was a bat, that would fly into things like walls & would say " I meant to do that",He lived at the top of the castle , & there were 2 creatures,...

80's or 90'sKid show about rockstars and couch potatoes [ 2 Answers ]

There was this show I used to watch and there were these three guys in a band. They all had Kiss type makeup and each had a specific colour one was red, one green, and one blue. They would sing and stuff Then the show also had couch potatoes they were puppets who sat on a couch and then at...

80's/90's kids show [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a television show that was on either in the late 80's or early 90's. All I remember is that there was a talking moose on the wall behind the counter of a store? And the wood was dark brown... it's weird but that is all I can remember and it is driving me crazy.

What is the name of the kids show from the 80's /90's [ 3 Answers ]

It was a show about charcter's working at the circus. The charcter were people dressed up like animal/puppets and the cat was always in trouble and getting into stuff. The monkey/ape sold and collected tickets at the front booth. I can't think of the name of the show and can't remember much more...

View more questions Search