Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dncr1010p Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2006, 12:17 PM
    Bad odor and brownish discharge
    I have been on birth control for 2 years now. Everything has been great with it, I just got off my period last Thursday and ever since I got off it I've had brownish discharge and a really bad smell. Could someone please tell me what this means. Id rather ask here then call my doctor first.
    holz1 Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Dec 20, 2006, 12:22 PM
    I've been on the pill for 6yrs nw. this sometimes happens if uv missed a pill or taken it a day late. With me, its usually just the endtrail of my period, not quite bloody but the way you describe it. Maybe you need a stronger pill to control your cycle. Don't be embarrassed to go back to your family planning clinic for an appointment to discuss it. These people are used to all our woman problems and are really helpful!
    dncr1010p Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2006, 12:35 PM
    I have not taken a pill late or missed a pill for over 4 months. I am married and me and my husband are sexual active. I have had the brown discharge before but never this long or smells this bad. I wouln't worry so bad if it would've only lasted a couple days and didn't smell
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2006, 12:45 PM
    Please go see your dr and get yourself checked out I'm a great believer in us lady's should'nt wait when its anything to do with our personal parts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brownish discharge and cramping [ 13 Answers ]

About 2 weeks ago my boyfriend's condom broke, and since about a week ago my stomach's been cramping really bad, I been really tired, and I eat a lot more than usually. About 5 days ago when I been going to the bathroom When I wipe it's been a brownish discharge. And I was woundering what could it...

Instead of period, brownish spotting with odor [ 1 Answers ]

:( hi, my name is sarah, I'm 19. I had a miscarriage in September 2005. Last month(october) I ovulated on the 10th, my boyfriend and I have been having sex with out protection up to 4 times a day since then. Two days ago (november 28th) I was expecting my period but instead I had a browish color...

Brownish discharge followed by very light bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on alesse for 2 months now. I took the first pack on time everyday for three weeks and then had unprotected sex during my period time in which I took emergency contraceptives after and then had no period. I continued taking my second pack on time as usual and now I'm in my period time...

On the pill, brownish discharge, negative.hpt [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on the pill for 7 years now and for the first time I have hardly had a period. I usually get my period the Wednesday after the Sunday when I start taking the placebo pills. This Wednesday I did not start my normal period, instead I have had a brownish discharge for the past 4 days. On...

Brownish discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I am having a brownish discharge. I have been having it off and on for about two weeks. My period should be coming within the next week. I am not presently on birth control but did take the pill about a year ago. What do you think the cause is and should I be concerned. ...

View more questions Search