Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlelady2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 05:29 AM
    My boyfriend has just physically hurt me what do I do?
    I wanted to c my mum and he wouldn't let me, so he pushed me and stamped on me, we have kids I don't know what to do?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2010, 05:31 AM

Hello l:

Call the cops.

excon
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2010, 05:35 AM

You are in danger - You need to call the local domestic violence shelter and the police and get out. Safety must be your first concern. If need be, they can place you in a woman's shelter where you will be safe.

Things will only get worse... abusers never change without years of counseling.
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Aug 10, 2010, 05:48 AM
    You need to get out and fast... report this and get it on record then LEAVE!! this will damage your children the older they get to watch them and I know that's not what you want.. he will tell you he is sorry and it will never happen again but it will... put a stop to it now!!
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2010, 05:56 AM

The Cycle of Abuse | Domestic Violence Wheel | Emotionally Battered Women

Have a look at the cycle of abuse,just scroll about half way down,does this sound like you?

For now,call your mam and get the hell out of there.

If you can't call your mam,make an excuse to go to the shop and call then,or a neighbour.

You have been attacked,and if your scared he will do it again,he probably will.. it won't stop unless you do something.

Grab a little bit of courage and the kids under your arm,you don't need anything else (someone else can pick up what you need) and GO!

Don't look back.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 10, 2010, 07:13 AM

Get away from him any way you can, and call the cops, your mom, or any one else that can help. You are in a lot of danger, and so are your kids.
    LonelyDoc Posts: 3, Reputation: 5

Aug 10, 2010, 07:14 AM

Leave immediately, there is no excuse for that.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 10, 2010, 08:05 AM
    You have been given good advice. I hope you act on it.
    Domestic violence is real, it's ugly and it can be deadly.
    Don't put yourself or your children at anymore risk.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Aug 12, 2010, 08:04 AM

Leave him OP please have nothing more to do with him he's an abuser, and he will hurt you again and again, and one day he just might go too far and end up killing you, or one of your little ones, Please you must go, phone the police and they'll put you in touch with the women's aid or battered women if you're in USA.

Don't tell him you're going to leave though and wait until he gone to work or a time when you know he won't be back for a long time, you have to get your children ready too so make sure you'll have enough time.
    I can't stress to you enough to please leave him, you're life is in danger literally.

Ive been where you are read my own story: HERE
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2010, 08:20 AM
    He did that to you just for wanting to see your mom? This is the first time? Well it's the last time.
    Do not let your kids watch this type of behavior. What if he then hits your children. You need to listen to everyone here and get out now. Safely. There are no excuses that you cant. You do it for your children and yourself.
    Joyous63 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 6, 2011, 07:34 AM
    I hate that this is happening to you. I can't imagine how scared you must be. I was so emotionally abused that I didn't even know where the line was anymore. We all have boundries, (what I would never allow in a relationship), but if you stay in an abusive relationship, somehow the 'line' gets lost.

I would like to leave you with this; there is a woman in jail where I live who lost her baby son at the hands of her husband. He punched the 18 month old in the stomach and killed him. She went to jail for knowing about the abuse and not reporting it, not removing the child, not protecting the child. Laying a hand on anyone... yes even you!. is illegal.

If you can't find it in yourself to leave him for you, then leave for your children's sake, and because you leagally have to. It is illegal to have your children in this environment. Period! Please leave him no matter what you have to do to leave saftely. Plan and execute your plan. I wish you all the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hurt from a break up with my boyfriend. [ 15 Answers ]

I hurt my boyfriend and I accused him of having sex with another woman and giving me a irritation and then I find out that I donot have any irritation,and now he say this it I must find another man and he have my house keys and my cell phone and I ask for my things back and he does not give them...

I hurt my boyfriend so much that he broke up with me. Does he miss me? [ 9 Answers ]

I hurt my boyfriend by breaking the promises I made with him. I even went out with a male friend when he was in need of me. He gave me a second chance on it which I again lost it by receiving too many calls from my male friends. He had enough of it. He said he is too hurt to ever trust me again. He...

My boyfriend mistreated me and I want him to know that I'm hurt without losing him! [ 23 Answers ]

I've been dating this really nice guy for about 4 months. I told him a day before that I was having surgery done on my eyes the next day, he seemed very concerned. I told him id call the next day when its over. And I do but he disconnects me. I wait and wait for him to call back but he doesn't so I...

My boyfriend isn't into me physically or sexually anymore! Am I doing something wrong? [ 6 Answers ]

So , Nicholas & I have been together for quite some time now... almost 4 years now , & he just seems so , un-interested in me! He used to involve me in a lot of things he did , he always made sure he was with me , we'd always have the greatest times together in AND out of the bedroom... but it's...

Why is boyfriend is ignoring me? I'm so confused and hurt. [ 8 Answers ]

First off, we are both in our mid-late 20's. We have been dating for 6 months when I caught him in a little lie this past weekend. He supposedly went out of town for work (last wed through sun). We spoke everyday he was gone. He sent me a pic of him in his hotel room- I noticed it looked like...

View more questions Search