Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rammo1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 02:29 AM
    Why was obama not invited for clintons marriage
    Why was obama not invited for recently held hillary clinton's daughter's marriage
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2010, 05:03 AM

Well to start with, his smartass comments to Hillary during the primary alone would have been enough.

Plus I wouldn't invite him to take out my trash.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2010, 05:13 AM
    His response was:
    “I was not invited to the wedding,” he said. “because I think Hillary and Bill, properly, want to keep this thing for Chelsea and her soon-to-be husband.”
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2010, 05:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    His response was:
    “I was not invited to the wedding,” he said. “because I think Hillary and Bill, properly, want to keep this thing for Chelsea and her soon-to-be husband.”
    ... AND the multitude of other invited guests. Personally I think there is far more than was publicly admitted going on there.

Besides... it was a wedding, not a Political event.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2010, 05:55 PM

They really can't stand each other . Yesterday's Colorado Dem primaries should prove that . Bill Clintoon actively supported a candidate the Obots tried to bribe out of the race. The Obots won that round.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kids aren't invited [ 5 Answers ]

My husband's cousin is getting married this summer in NC (which is a 9 1/2 hour drive from our town). My husband is a groomsmen and the groom has informed us that we'll have to find arrangements for our children during the reception because it's a sit down dinner. What kind of arrangements does he...

Not Invited [ 9 Answers ]

My Niece is getting married and I was not invited to the Wedding however I would like to attend the Church ceremony, My Question is this can I attend the ceremony and not get thrown out of the Church buy the Priest and or his helpers ? :confused: :confused:

Not invited to shower [ 8 Answers ]

My husband's best friend who was the best man in our wedding is expecting a baby. His wife, Amanda, is having a baby shower, and I found out I wasn't invited. Amanda and I have never been close as she has been very closed off and close only to her small circle of friends. Should I be upset I wasn't...

The day Clintons illusions were swept away [ 6 Answers ]

"You mean to tell me that the success of my program and my reelection hinges on the Federal Reserve and a bunch of f…… bond traders?" He was thus forced to abandon his program before it even started, instead implementing one virtually identical to Republican proposals. He complained to his aides: ...

View more questions Search