Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michelle81089 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 02:11 AM
    I missed my last pill in the pack and now I'm spotting halfway through my pill!
    I missed the last pill in my last pack and now I am halfway through a pack and I'm spotting! This has never happened before! Could I be pregnant? X
    michelle81089 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 03:33 AM

Please help! I'm rather worried x
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2010, 05:55 AM

It is possible, but not likely from just one missed pill. Some people have some spotting or irregular bleeding while on the pill. It may not have happened before, but it could be now.

If you had sex around the time of the missed pill, and it has been a couple of weeks since that time, you could always try a pregnancy test. Otherwise, see what happens when your next period is due.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed pill, spotting before period. What's wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am taking birth control but I missed three of them this month by a couple of hours. My boyfriend and had sex without a condom for no more than 10 sec. just to see how it felt. The last pill that I missed was about 5 hours late. My period is suppose to start on the 18th of...

Urgent !do I need to take another pack or Pill 72/mornin afta pill [ 10 Answers ]

Hi , Some experts out der let me know, If u make love at night like about 2 am, and have an pill 72 after getting up at 10.30 am,as soon as you take the pill if you happen to have sex once more(with in like 30 minutes from taking the pill) So twice having sex... PLEASE LET ME KNOW... if...

Missed a pill... Now I'm spotting [ 9 Answers ]

I am very worried. This is my 3rd month on the pill (ortho tri-cyclen lo). I have never had spotting before, and I always take my pill at the same time every morning. However for the past week and a half I didn't take the pill at exactly the same time every morning, but I would at least in the same...

View more questions Search