Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babysj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 02:09 AM
    Leg been numb for almost amonth
    My leg below my new cap has had constant pins and needles for over a week now, doc thinks it's a trapped siatica nere but not got the pain associated with these symptoms my numbness not got any better. Any thoughts of what it could be as multiple sclerosis runs in the family and I'm worried x
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2010, 11:16 AM
    Whatever your doctor says is his professional opinion,(s)he would know best.

If you have doubts,seek a different doctor for a different opinion.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2010, 11:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by babysj View Post
    my leg below my new cap has had constant pins and needles for over a week now, doc thinks its a trapped siatica nere but not got the pain associated with these symptoms my numbness not got any better. any thoughts of what it could be as multiple sclerosis runs in the family and im worried x

Is the Doctor aware of your concerns? Have you been tested for MS?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg [ 6 Answers ]

Any ideas what would cause this condition on a grown man? Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg. Thanks for helping

My leg has been numb for about a week should I see a doctor [ 3 Answers ]

My thigh went numb suddenly over aq week ago and has not gone away. Should I see a doctor?

I have 3 periods in amonth am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 periods in a month tell me am I pregnant

My girlfriend left me yesterday after 1 year and amonth [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I have just recently lost my girlfriend I was with her a year and a month and we have been living with each other from the start I got a text yesterday saying sorry I am not lying to you anymore Ive been seeing someone else and have feelings for them when I quizzed her about this a week ago she...

Why do I go numb? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello all, I've just found this site and have spent a goodly time reading the previous pages. I'm curious to see if I can gain some insight into my current relationship 'issues', so here's the breakdown: I met this girl about a month and a half ago, and was immediately smitten. The first 15...

View more questions Search